Fremantle Ports is committed to continually improving the accessibility and usability of our website to ensure it is accessible to as many customers as possible – regardless of device, technology or ability.
As part of this commitment, this website has been designed to conform to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
These guidelines provide recommendations on how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities.
We’ve worked really hard to achieve level AA compliance wherever possible across the site. If you do experience any difficulty accessing our site, please let us know.
To ensure the best browsing experience, we recommend you download the latest version of:
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox when accessing this website via a desktop or laptop
- Apple IOS or Google Android when accessing this website via your favourite mobile or tablet device.
Changing fonts, styles or colours
You can change the size, font and colour of the text through your browser settings - please refer to your browser's help for details on changing these settings:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - change web page text size
- Apple Safari - set fonts for web pages
- Mozilla Firefox - font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages
- Google Chrome - change text sizes (zoom)
- Opera - changing fonts
Navigating with a keyboard
You can navigate our website using your keyboard – please refer to your browser's help for details on the keys to use.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - keyboard shortcuts
- Apple Safari - keyboard shortcuts
- Mozilla Firefox - keyboard shortcuts
- Google Chrome - keyboard shortcuts
- Opera - keyboard shortcuts
Viewing PDF files
To improve the experience for visually impaired customers – Some brochures and forms across the site are saved in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). We are working towards improving the quality of our PDF files on the website to ensure accessibility features are added to each file including. We recommend installing the free Adobe Acrobat Reader Software to view these brochures and forms.
Find out how you can explore the port or get ferry and cruise info...