COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PORT WORKERS
On 7 June 2022, the WA Government’s Port Worker Restrictions on Access Directions were revoked by the Restrictions on Access (Revocation) Directions (refer to the Western Australian Government website ).
This means effective from 12.01 am on June 10 2022, WA's mandatory vaccination policy for port workers has been removed and declaration of vaccination status is no longer required.
MSIC Service Centre: Please note that you must make an appointment to be seen. See information here.
Fremantle Ports is committed to the health and safety of our community, employees, port users and service providers. Fremantle Ports is ensuring the ongoing facilitation of the vital link of trade to bring the community essential supplies while doing everything to mitigate the virus’s spread. We are guided by the Australian Department of Health and Australian Border Force’s introduced measures at ports nationally to prevent the spread of COVID-19. To ensure business continuity, we are actively taking measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Those precautions are being taken at every level of our organisation in response to the latest advice from government.
There are no international cruise ships at Fremantle. Fremantle Ports is complying with all regulations and directions from government.
Suppliers and deliveries
Suppliers to Fremantle Ports are requested to review their provision of goods and services to Fremantle Ports. If any interruption or delay in supply of critical items is expected, suppliers should notify Fremantle Ports immediately via [email protected]
There are several important websites providing information about COVID-19 you may wish to visit:
- Australian Government: https://www.australia.gov.au/
- WA Government: www.wa.gov.au/government/coronavirus-covid-19
- WA COVID hotline: 13COVID (13 26 843) - operating 7am-10pm, 7 days a week
- WA Government, Freight and logistics drivers FAQs: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/freight-and-logistics-drivers-frequently-asked-questions
- National Coronavirus Helpline: 1800 020 080
- Federal Department of Health: www.health.gov.au
- WA Department of Health: https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/
- Department of Home Affairs: www.homeaffairs.gov.au
- Smart Traveller: https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/
- World Port Sustainability Program: https://sustainableworldports.org/world-ports-covid19-information-portal/
If you have questions, please email [email protected]
Find out how you can explore the port or get ferry and cruise info...