People without an MSIC with Fremantle Ports access, can only gain temporary access to an MSIC zone if they are escorted by a person with an MSIC with Fremantle Ports access. An Escort Application Form must be completed, submitted and approved before the escorting takes place.
- People with MSIC and Fremantle Ports access can escort up to four people (no more than four) at any one time.
- People without an MSIC with Fremantle Ports access can only be escorted once every 12 months.
Please contact [email protected] or 9430 3417 for further information.
The person escorting:
1. The Escort Application Form that you submit must be approved by Fremantle Ports before the escort can be allowed. If the form has not been approved, escorted entry is not allowed.
2. The maximum number of people who can be escorted by a holder of a valid MSIC/Fremantle Ports Access card is four and each person will only be permitted one escorted entry unless they have applied for an MSIC/Fremantle Ports Access card. (Please note: An MSIC without Fremantle Ports Access is not sufficient either to gain entry or escort.)
3. Upon arrival at the gate, please press the button on the bollard and advise that you are escorting. Then show your MSIC/Fremantle Ports Access card or MSIC and Fremantle Ports Access card to the camera.
4. After passing through Fremantle Ports’ gates, you will be fully responsible for the people you have agreed to escort while in the Maritime Zone.
5. You must ensure that the people you are escorting are within visible range of you at all times.
6. If the escorted person is boarding a ship to do work, the ship is responsible while the person is on board. However, they must be escorted to and from the ship and they will be your responsibility during these times.
7. If the escorted persons are not in your car, please ensure they stop at the bollard and show their ID to the camera. This includes all persons being escorted.
8. If you have any questions about escorting, please contact 9430 3550.
The person being escorted:
1. Please have your driver’s licence, passport or photographic ID with you, and present this ID at the gate bollard camera prior to entry.
2. Please carry this ID at all times while in the Maritime Zone.
3. You must ensure that you are within visible range of the person escorting you at all times.
4. If you are boarding a ship to do work, you must be escorted to and from the ship by the nominated person escorting you.
5. You have been afforded this one escort only. If you again require access within 12 months you must apply for MSIC/Fremantle Ports Access card. Please contact 9430 3417 to arrange.
6. The Escort Application Form that is submitted must be approved by Fremantle Ports before your escort can be allowed. If the form has not been approved, escorted entry is not allowed, so check with the person escorting.
Escort Application Form
Find out how you can explore the port or get ferry and cruise info...