Fremantle Ports Access Only
You must hold a current MSIC for access to Fremantle Ports Maritime Secure Zones. Apply through the Fremantle Ports MSIC Service Centre.
1. Complete the Fremantle Ports Access Only Application Form.
2. Complete the Fremantle Ports Safety Induction. When you have completed it, print the Safety Induction Certificate. If you skip sections your details will not be registered.
3. Gather the following documentation to support your application (as per the MSIC induction):
- proof of identity
- current MSIC
- original Australian driver's licence or current passport
- letter of operational need to hold Fremantle Ports access (see the Fremantle Ports Company letter template)
- safety induction certificate
- payment ($160 including GST) ($164 inc GST from 1 July 2023)
- review the Fremantle Ports Conditions of Entry.
4. Arrange an appointment to lodge your application with the MSIC Service Centre via the online booking service.
5. Present your MSIC, letter of operational need, current driver’s licence (or other photo identification) and completed application form at the MSIC Service Centre. You will have an identification photo taken.
6. Your application to access Fremantle Ports will be reviewed by Fremantle Ports' Harbour Master.
7. Provide photo identification (e.g. driver’s licence) when collecting the card.
8. All previously issued Fremantle Ports Access Cards must be handed in when you collect your new card, the card expires or it is cancelled.
Apply for MSIC
Fremantle Ports Conditions of EntryFremantle Ports Condition of Entry
Online Booking ServiceExternal Page
MSIC PrivacyHow your personal information is kept private
Escort Application FormApply to escort people who don’t have MSIC/FPA Access
MSIC Conditions of Use.pdf 48 KB
MSIC and Fremantle Ports AccessApply for MSIC and access to Fremantle Ports
MSIC OnlyApply just for MSIC but not access to Fremantle Ports
Find out how you can explore the port or get ferry and cruise info...