Big summer of events at Victoria Quay
There's a whole lot to do at Victoria Quay this summer, including a free movie marathon, a microbrewery opening, exhibitions and Perth Festival's opening event and B Shed performances!
The fourth program of Quay to Summer and other events at Victoria Quay includes:
- Victoria Quay Free Movie Marathon (provided by Fremantle Ports), 7-16 January: Grab some free popcorn and ice cream and watch a classic, family-friendly film for free from the comfort of a beanbag.
- B Shed Builds, community LEGO® exhibition (provided by Fremantle Ports and the WA Maritime Museum), Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 January, B Shed: Come to B Shed to see fantastic models built by LEGO® fans and enthusiasts in WA. Vote for your favourite model!
- Brickwrecks: Sunken Ships in LEGO® Bricks, WA Maritime Museum, until 30 January 2022: From the watery depths! Discover these stories of extraordinary shipwrecks, revealed in incredible LEGO® model detail.
- WA Maritime Museum exhibitions, workshops, tours, fishing clinics and a LEGO® party and movie: The WA Maritime Museum on Victoria Quay has a packed school-holiday program.
- Gage Roads Brew Co. at A Shed: Gage Roads will be opening its new microbrewery, restaurant and playground in historic A Shed this summer.
- Perth Festival performances at B Shed:
- Stella Donnelly - A hometown show from Fremantle fave Stella Donnelly (Friday 18 February)
- WA Mixtape - Heat a soundtrack to WA life with new ears (Saturday 19 February)
- I Liked It, BUT ..., - A very silly look at very serious shows, transforming the theatre into a pub trivia night (Sunday 20 February)
- Alter Boy - A music experience championing inclusivity, accessibility and empowerment (Saturday 26 February)
- Warranma! Sing in language - A celebration of First Nations language song for the whole family (Sunday 27 February)
- E Shed Markets, Fridays to Sundays: With its amazing array of things to buy and places to eat, E Shed Markets is trading throughout the summer.
Parking is available on site and Victoria Quay is a short walk from Fremantle Train Station and bus terminal. A dual-use path runs through Victoria Quay and bike racks are available.
Go to the Victoria Quay website.
Find out how you can explore the port or get ferry and cruise info...